How to sell my house myself
Looking to avoid fees? Don’t want to pay any commissions? Want to avoid the hassle of listing the traditional route? Here’s a few pointers if you’re trying to find out “how to sell my house myself” in New Jersey.
- Clean up any clutter in the house. A house that shows well is more likely to get an offer especially at a higher price
- Fix any repairs. Houses that don’t need repairs are going to attract a bigger pool of buyers. Houses that need repairs typically limit your buyers to investors, rehabber’s, and cash home buyers.
- Market, market, market. Without marketing your home for sale, nobody will know it’s for sale, therefore you won’t get many offers to choose from (if any at all).
- Consider a fresh coat of paint. This is related to #2 above, however, this can be done by most homeowners more simply then making repairs. A fresh coat of paint works wonders
- If you have the funds, and your house is in relatively good condition, you might consider staging the house. Reports show that staged homes sell quicker and at a higher price.
Does selling your house yourself seem more involved than you anticipated? Does your house need repairs and you don’t have the time or ability fix? Consider an alternative you can sell to a cash home buyer for cash. When selling to a cash home buyer, you won’t have to:
- make any repairs
- clean up your house
- market your home
- deal with finicky buyers
- list your home
- pay any commissions
- pay any fees
If you’re interested in a cash offer for your NJ home so you don’t have to deal with any of the hassles involved with selling your home yourself, let us give you a fair cash offer in 24 hours or less. We pay top dollar for your property so you can get the most money in your pocket. Not happy with our offer? No problem, there’s no obligations whatsoever. Contact us today and put an end to your “how to sell my home myself” search!