**Please read this post in it’s entirety. There are a few steps to go through and there’s a reason for it. We want quality people on our team and hopefully that person is you.**
Have you ever seen those TV shows about Real Estate Investors flipping houses?
Ever wonder how it all works, and how they make so much money?
Well that’s what I do, (with a little twist).
I’m looking for a “go-getter” with a positive, energetic attitude and an upbeat personality to join our team! (Along w/ all those other qualities you typically see in “corporate-y” job ads: ambitious, responsible, reliable, organized individual).
This is your opportunity to:
. . .work from home (avoid traffic, save gas)
. . .have some flexibility in your hours
. . .join a fast-growing, fun team
. . .grow with our team over the long term
. . .learn a lot about Real Estate Investing
. . .and make money in the process!
If I’ve piqued your curiosity, keep reading, as this may be the perfect position for you.
I run a boutique, energetic, and high producing Real Estate business that specializes in buying and selling real estate in New Jersey. In summary, We Buy Houses fast, “as is”, for cash and we are looking for more!
This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a highly motivated and coachable individual to be a part of one of the most fun real-estate companies in New Jersey.
You may have experience, or you may be extremely hungry (or both). Either way we are looking for the best. (In-house training will be provided)
In summary, this position is accountable for quickly and effectively processing and managing the flow of leads by contacting and following up with homeowners who have responded to our marketing efforts. This includes: research property details, collect relevant information, identify motivation to sell, send offers, and add value by establishing rapport on the phone.
We are looking for a team member who understands that every lead is gold, and someone who is relentless in following up on those leads. All inside sales work is done by phone.
We have a proven system for closing deals, and we need somebody who can take their natural talents and implement our already successful system.
***Duties & Responsibilities***
– Review, process, and manage all leads that come into our database
– Call leads (within half-hour of their phone call) and follow script to collect relevant information.
– Listen to homeowners actively to determine their motivation level to sell.
– Establish rapport with homeowners on the phone, and set appointments for Acquisitions Manager on “Hot” leads.
– Diligent follow up required on most leads.
– Research property detail, pull comparable sales, Google street view and attach to database.
– Submit offers on “Warm” leads, and follow up with a phone call.
– Outsource “Cold” leads to particular real estate agents and short sale specialist.
– Communicate and work well with other team members including: Virtual Assistant, Acquisitions Manager, and CEO to accomplish company goals and strategic objectives.
***Experience & Qualifications***
– Required Fluent in English
– Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
– Proper phone etiquette
– Able to take rejection well, and keep going
– Positive attitude
– Willingness to learn and be coachable
– Responsible and reliable
– Proficiency working with computers, the Internet, and MS Office
– A dedicated telephone line and/or High Speed Internet connection with ability to make calls from Skype or your own Google voice number
– Ability to follow a script and take notes in an organized manner
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work in a (small) team environment
– Must have a flexible schedule (including weekends) as calls are expected to be returned within 30 minutes of homeowner calling into our recorded message (will be notified by email).
– Overall strong ability to work quickly and efficiently to manage the flow of leads by contacting homeowners who have called in a timely fashion.
*******TO APPLY, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING (Please follow directions closely)*******
1. Fill out this short online application (copy/paste the link below into a different tab): https://form.jotform.us/ryanpal/employment-application-form
2. Go to http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php (copy/paste the link below into a different tab). Click Start Disc Test,Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, & Gender in the Blue “Get Started Now” box, and complete the 15 minute Personal Strengths Profile.
3. Create a short video introducing yourself, and telling us why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Then upload the video to YouTube, Dropbox or Google Drive and:
– Send me an email with the link to the video
– Attach the 2 PDFs from the Tony Robbins Disc Profile
– Attach your Resume as well and…
– Put “I am your Ideal Candidate” in the subject line
We’re looking for someone ASAP, so if you complete the steps above, and I feel you are the right fit, we’ll contact you for an interview.